Select upload picture
GT School AUSTRALIA is committed in ensuring the protection of your personal information.
We advocate transparency in managing your personal information by ensuring wemaintain the privacy of this information We will not disclose your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order ｏｒ as required by Law.
GT School AUSTRALIA will only use your personal information when it is essential for us to fulfil your transaction and deliver your goods and services on time.
Without your consent, GT School AUSTRALIA will not disclose nor use your personal information for any other purpose except to facilitate that goods and services that you have ordered fromus.
RETURN POLICY (Please NOTE: Additional CHARGES MAY occur for RETURNS)
Under GT School’s ‘change of mind’ policy, if you simply change your mind we may offer an exchange provided that:
(1) You return the item within 7 days from the date of purchase; and
(2) The item is unworn and in its original condition; and
(3) The original tag is attached to the item; and
(4) You provide our receipt as proof of purchase.
GT School AUSTRALIA is not obligated to give refunds if you:
(1) change your mind about a product (this includes but not limited to when youhave found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, ｏｒ their circumstances have changed and you no longer require the goods)
(2) knew, ｏｒ should have known about a fault when the goods were bought,
(3) are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
(4) are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the instructions, ｏｒ misusing the product.
OUR CUSTOMERS' RIGHT TO A REFUND (Please NOTE: Additional CHARGES MAY occur for RETURNS)
We will exchange ｏｒ refund if the item is faulty, not of merchantable quality ｏｒ not fit for its purpose and you return the item within 14 days after purchase and provide us with proof of purchase, such as receipt ｏｒ bank statement. If you do not return the item within this period of time, you will only be entitled to exchange.
GT School reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause ｏｒ ｃｒｅａｔｅ the fault in the item.
If you are entitled to a refund but you would prefer to exchange the item, we are happy to do this for you.
For online customers, the Return Policy also applies; however please note the following terms and conditions:
Should you wish to exchange the item, please discuss this with your school uniform shop.
RETURN TO your School Uniform Shop
For your convenience, items purchased online may be exchanged for an alternative size ｏｒ colour at the school Uniform shop provided all of the Return Policy conditions are met. However, items purchased online will not be exchanged for an alternative style ｏｒ refunded at your School Uniform Shop.
For each online order, you must pay:
- the applicable price for the
relevant goods confirmed by GT School; and
- the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time.
Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to GT School is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
- At this stage we can only accept
payments using the methods stated in the Orders & payment section of this
- We are unable to accept COD charges.
- Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
For Further Enquiries / Questions
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! https://www.facebook.com/gtschoolaustralia/
Please NOTE: We may not reply immediately to your enquiry on Facebook. For any urgent enquiry please ｃａｌｌ us during our opening hours, ｏｒ come find us at our head office in Marrickville.
Find us on Facebook, we have opened a Facebook page for customer service. It is opened 7 days a week from 9AM to 5PM. We are able to assist you with any order enquiries ｏｒ any other questions you may have. Don't forget to LIKE our page to keep up to date. Leave us a review!
MAROUBRA BAYPUBLIC SCHOOL ONLY
Ihereby understand that by placing this order, Maroubra Bay Public SchoolP&C and Maroubra Bay Public School are not liable for any loss ｏｒ damage,to the extent permissible by law, of uniform items ordered online and collectedfrom the MBPS Uniform Shop once processed and despatched, to my child ormyself, by Uniform Shop volunteers.